We've been collecting slogans that you could print or write on signs, posters, t-shirts, and bumperstickers. We are also soliciting for sayings that would be fun and catchy for the crowd to chant. Feel free to add your ideas to the comments!
Here are some snazzy slogans from SemDem's Bumper Sticker SMACKDOWN diary:
You can design and print your own stickers at these sites:
- My Other Car is a Health Insurance Payment
- My Car Has Better Insurance Than I Do
- My Death Panel is an HMO
- Underinsured Baby on Board
- Hate Socialism? Repeal Medicare!!
- Sanctity of Life should not end at Birth! Support Healthcare Reform!
- WWJD: Who Would Jesus Deny? (Healthcare Reform Now!)
- My single prayer is single payer
- The Public GOPtion: Don't Get Sick
- GOP: Rest Uninsured America
- Your Health Care Comes Off your Insurance Company’s Bottom Line
- It’s OK..Congress Has GREAT Insurance
- I’d Rather Have a Public Option Than Be Dead Right
- GOP: We won't let your health come between your insurer & his profits!
- Democrat: A Republican with a Pre-existing Condition
- Before Jesus healed the leper...did He check his insurance coverage?
- Public Option: Putting People Before Profit
- Democrat: A Republican Who Lost His Health Insurance
- What's Wrong With Expanding Medicare for Those UNDER 65?
- ONLY Industrialized Nation without Universal Healthcare? USA Spends More Than ANY other Nation on Healthcare? USA WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!
- We Can't Fix the Economy Until We Fix Health Care!
- Healthcare Reform...Your Life Depends On It!
- Jesus didn’t ask for a co-pay
- All I Wanted Was Real Health Care Reform, and All I Got Was This Lousy Bumper Sticker
- GOP: Cancer Happens!
- Coming to a Hospital Near You: Attack of the Wingnuts Socialized Health Scare
- Put health back in healthcare
- Life is a pre-existing condition
- What value does the insurance company add?
- Doctors prescribe healthcare, insurance companies proscribe healthcare.
- USA: Third World Country. No Universal Healthcare.
- Health Insurance Profits Up 400%
- Kill Healthcare! 30,000 Lobbyists Can’t Be Wrong!
- Universal Health Care Is a Family Value
- GOP: Defending Your Right to Higher Dedutibles
- America’s Healthcare Is Like Shopping for an Ambulance
- Government run military = #1 Private Health Care = #37
- Support the Health Care Bill - Or We'll Focus on Passing Strict Gun Control"
- "Pass Healthcare - Or the Terrorists Win"
- Public option not public optional.
- POTUS+60 Senators+80seat House majority No public option in health care means there is NO PUBLIC OPTION IN DEMOCRACY!
- 1.4 Million Bucks A Day - Keeps Healthcare Away
- "Letting Americans Die For Profit?"
- "For Profit Healthcare Makes Me Sick"
- Health Insurance Premiums: its where 7 of your last 10 raises went
- Take My High Premiums From My Cold, Dead Hands
- Have You Teabagged For Your Insurance Agent Today
- You Die, They Profit, and GOP gets Paid. Reform Healthcare Now!
- One Nation, Underinsured.
- Republican Healthcare Reform: Be Rich or Die
- My Boss Bussed Me to the Town Hall, and I Didn't Even Get on You Tube
- Health care should be a right...not a privilege
- Single Payer Is Pro-Life
- Guns Don't Kill People. Spreadsheets Do. Support Healthcare Reform.
- Take My High Premiums from my Cold Dead Hands.
- Health Care - Not just for the rich anymore.
- I've got mine, and you've got yours!
- Health Care is a Human Right
- Public Health Care will succeed where Private Health Care has failed
- Put Public Health before Private Profits
- Cure Health Care from Profititis
- Having insurance today does not mean you're covered.
- Support the Public Option, our lives depend on it.
SIGN SLOGANS SOURCE:
On the following url page you can find quotes from the REAL Bush president: Cheney
Like for example:
Tax cuts are crucial to getting recovery underway
Cheney to Treasury: "Deficits don't matter"
"We cut the top rate of taxes on dividends and capital gains"
Investment in defense brings economic growth
Don’t fund domestic priorities by cutting defense
Hope some folks incorporate Bush/Cheney quotes in large signs to edumacate people.